Inspired by the anatomy and movement of the beetle, GamFratesi artfully reinterprets the characteristic elements of the beetle’s sections: shape, shells, sutures, rigid outside and soft inside in the Beetle Chair + Stool Collection. The result is a comfortable yet dynamic design making this collection suitable for multiple environments whether it is in the home or the workplace.
- Fabric Information:
- Look-see by HBF Textiles
- Type: Upholstery, wrapped panel, systems panel
- Content: 52% polyester, 31% post-industrial recycled polyester, 17% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Flammability: California TB 117-2013 Section 1 (Pass), Class A rated ASTM E-84 (unadhered)
- Abrasion: 100,000 double rubs (W)
- Maintenance: WS: Clean with upholstery shampoo or mild dry cleaning solvent. Bleach solutions up to 20% for cleaning difficult stains.
- Designed by Gubi for distribution by HBF in the US
- Supports up to 225 lbs during single shift use
- Newly re-engineered shell
- Available in 4 shell colors
- Upholstered seat and back
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold
W: 22.25″ x H: 34.5″ x D: 21.5″
Seat height: 20″
Seat depth: 17.75″
Click to Downloads
A leader in exquisitely crafted and beautifully designed products, HBF works with visionaries in the visual arts to bring contemporary, timeless, inspirational pieces to workplaces all over the world. Partnering with Pine & South, a curated selection of HBF products including the iconic Gubi Beetle chair can now live in your home or home office. Browse our collection exclusively specified for Pine & South consisting of dining chairs, side chairs, and desks in a sophisticated palette.
Sign up and receive 10% off your first order.