The CH446 footstool was originally designed by Hans J. Wegner in 1958 for the CH401 chair. It has a light appearance, in spite of its solid-wood interior frame, with tubular stainless steel legs that will last for generations. The footstool is an ideal match for Wegner’s two iconic lounge chairs, the Wing Chair and the Oculus Chair.
- Fabric Information:
- Divina Melange by Kvadrat
- Content: 100% Wool
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements for seating.
- Abrasion/Wear Resistance: 45,000 Cycles Martindale
- Maintenance: S-Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent
- Product Warranty: 5 years
- Please note: This item is made-to-order and therefore cannot be returned.
W: 24.6″ x D: 19.2″ x H: 14.8″
About CARL HANSEN & SØN
With over 100 years of Danish design history, Carl Hansen & Søn's furniture is sold all over the world. With a deep passion for craftsmanship and iconic design, Carl Hansen & Søn products blend high-quality materials and time-tested tradition with modern living. Distinctive and beautiful, CHS products are well-recognized and fit into almost any space from workplace to hospitality and retail to the home. Carl Hansen & Søn is the world’s largest manufacturer of furniture designed by Hans J. Wegner and we are proud to bring some of those pieces to you on Pine & South. Browse our iconic collection consisting of dining tables & chairs, lounge chairs, and coffee tables.
Sign up and receive 10% off your first order.