Developed by Jean ProuvÈ, the Fauteuil de Salon is a typical example of the distinctive structural aesthetic of his designs. The armchair’s understated character suits a wide variety of interiors, and its ample upholstery and oiled, solid wood armrests emanate inviting comfort.
- Seat and backrest: polyurethane filling; cover in leather.
- Leather Information:
- Content: 100% cowhide
- Abrasion/Wear Resistance: Grade 4, dry & wet
- Seat height: 415 mm (340 mm with applied load, measured in
- accordance with EN 1335-1).
- Armrests: solid wood with oiled finish; natural oak.
- Base: bent sheet steel and tubular steel, powder-coated (smooth).
- Origin of wood: oak (Quercus robur) from Western Europe and/or Poland.
- Please note: This item is made-to-order and therefore cannot be returned.
W: 26 3/4″ x D: 33″ x H: 32 1/2″
Seat Height: 16 1/2″
Vitra designs and products can be seen installed in learning, working, living and public spaces worldwide. Vitra is home to many classic designs including those by Ray and Charles Eames. After 80 years in business, the company continues to produce creative and contemporary pieces pushing the boundaries of the design discipline. Browse our collection curated specially for Pine & South consisting of dining chairs, office chairs, lounge chairs, laptop tables, and storage.
Sign up and receive 10% off your first order.