Despite its generous proportions, the Slow Chair by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec has a lightweight, understated aesthetic, thanks to the armchair’s translucent high-tech knit sling cover and graceful contours. The Slow Chair comes in a range of colors with matching cushions.
- Frame/Cover: tubular steel frame with extremely strong, precisely shaped knitted fabric which is stretched over the frame.
- Upholstery: polyurethane foam and polyester fibre, including a seat cushion and two backrest cushions.
- Seat height: 330 mm (230 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
- Base: die-cast aluminium legs with polished or powder-coated finish.
- Glides: all legs fitted with hard glides for carpet; felt glides optionally available for hard floors.
- Applications: recommended for home use only.
W: 37.5″ x D: 36.5″ x H: 35″
Seat Height: 13″
Vitra designs and products can be seen installed in learning, working, living and public spaces worldwide. Vitra is home to many classic designs including those by Ray and Charles Eames. After 80 years in business, the company continues to produce creative and contemporary pieces pushing the boundaries of the design discipline. Browse our collection curated specially for Pine & South consisting of dining chairs, office chairs, lounge chairs, laptop tables, and storage.
Sign up and receive 10% off your first order.