Envisioning a distinctive monitor arm with enhanced ease of use, ESI partnered with design firm Roger Webb Associates. Known for strategies that reshape and transform product portfolios, Roger Webb’s insight was essential to the Kata. The first step on the path to a remarkable new design.
Designed for ESI by Roger Webb Associates of London
- Finger touch dynamic height adjustment
- Recommended for worksurfaces 36.0" deep or less
- 4.0 lb.–20.0 lb. weight capacity (per arm)
- VESA 75mm/100mm quick release
- 180° lock-out feature
- Desk clamp mount
- 32.0" max. monitor width Bezel measured left to right. Max. width is contingent on weight capacity.
- Tension adjustment indicator for precision installation
- Capable of portrait and landscape orientation
- Partially assembled for quick installation
- Integrated cord management
- Integrated tool holder within the VESA plate keeping hex keys accessible
- Please Note: Assembly required, instructions are included in the shipping package.
- Product Warranty: 15 years
14.0″ height adjustment range
– 7.5″–21.5″ (low/high)
24.6″ arm extension
5.5″ arm retraction
+90º/-25º monitor tilt
±90º VESA rotation
A customer-focused company from the top-down, ESI designs and creates tools and gear that help make people's lives easier at work. With streamlined and simplified designs, the ESI collection of work tools featured on Pine & South enable you to tackle anything the workday throws at you with a combination of flexibility, technology, and convenience packed into every product. Browse the collection of monitor arms, pedestals, desktop power accessories, lighting and more.
Sign up and receive 10% off your first order.