Physix by Alberto Meda is a lightweight, streamlined office chair with a swivel base, whose design offers excellent comfort: a high-tech textile panel is stretched between two adjustable side elements. Its understated character makes it a perfect addition to every office environment.
- Frame, seat, and back:
- Flexible frame and armrests in polyamide (deep black or soft gray).
- One-piece sling panel for the seat and back in fabric.
- Material Options:
- FleeceNet in Black, or TrioKnit in Black Pearl, Carbon or Silver
- Fabric Information:
- FleeceNet by Vitra
- Content: 53% Polyester, 46% Polyamide, 1% Spandex
- Abrasion/Wear Resistance: 100,000 Martindale
- TrioKnit by Vitra
- Content: 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex
- Abrasion/Wear Resistance: 40,000 Martindale
- Base: five-star base in die-cast aluminum, with a polished finish or powder-coated in deep black or soft gray.
- Hard casters and 2D armrest.
L: 25″ X W: 31.5″ X H:35″
Vitra designs and products can be seen installed in learning, working, living and public spaces worldwide. Vitra is home to many classic designs including those by Ray and Charles Eames. After 80 years in business, the company continues to produce creative and contemporary pieces pushing the boundaries of the design discipline. Browse our collection curated specially for Pine & South consisting of dining chairs, office chairs, lounge chairs, laptop tables, and storage.
Sign up and receive 10% off your first order.