The Softshell Chair by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec will surprise users with its exceptional comfort: flexible ribs are concealed in the back shell and adapt to the user, providing freedom of movement. The four-legged version of the elegant, lounge-style chair can be combined with a wide selection of dining tables.
- Backrest and seat: shell in fiberglass-reinforced polyamide, flexible upper backrest shell.
- Armrests: integrated in the seat shell, with two seams along the sides of the backrest.
- Seat and backrest upholstered in polyurethane foam.
- Material Options:
- Aura or Leather
- Fabric Information:
- Aura by Vitra
- Content: 97% New Wool, 3% Polyamide
- Abrasion/Wear Resistance: 20,000 Martindale
- Leather Information:
- Content: 100% cowhide
- Abrasion/Wear Resistance: Grade 4, dry & wet
- Four-legged base: polyamide in basic dark
- Product Warranty: 5 years
- Please Note: This item is made-to-order and therefore cannot be returned.
L: 24.5″ X W: 22.5″ X H: 30″
Vitra designs and products can be seen installed in learning, working, living and public spaces worldwide. Vitra is home to many classic designs including those by Ray and Charles Eames. After 80 years in business, the company continues to produce creative and contemporary pieces pushing the boundaries of the design discipline. Browse our collection curated specially for Pine & South consisting of dining chairs, office chairs, lounge chairs, laptop tables, and storage.
Sign up and receive 10% off your first order.