Thomas Lykke uses mixed material to achieve a lifelike juxtaposition between femininity and masculinity in his Essens Chairs. The simple metal leg adds contrast and highlights the soft and embracing solid wood back of the chair. Where the set and arms are integrated and carry up the backrest pays close attention to detail and proportion.
- Fabric Information:
- Look-see by HBF Textiles
- Type: Upholstery, wrapped panel, systems panel
- Content: 52% polyester, 31% post-industrial recycled polyester, 17% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Flammability: California TB 117-2013 Section 1 (Pass), Class A rated ASTM E-84 (unadhered)
- Abrasion: 100,000 double rubs (W)
- Maintenance: WS: Clean with upholstery shampoo or mild dry cleaning solvent. Bleach solutions up to 20% for cleaning difficult stains.
- Sculptured seat and back, perfectly proportioned
- Meticulous metal work
- Traditional steam bending meets modern manufacturing
- Natural materials: wood, metal, leather and textiles
- Elegant yet durable, classic yet modern, timely and timeless
- Fixed or self return base
- Self return base - 180 degree Swivel
- LEVEL 2 certified
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold
- Meets HCWH Healthy Interiors Criteria
W: 22.875″ x H: 32″ x D: 18.75″
Seat height: 18.125″
Seat depth: 15.75″
A leader in exquisitely crafted and beautifully designed products, HBF works with visionaries in the visual arts to bring contemporary, timeless, inspirational pieces to workplaces all over the world. Partnering with Pine & South, a curated selection of HBF products including the iconic Gubi Beetle chair can now live in your home or home office. Browse our collection exclusively specified for Pine & South consisting of dining chairs, side chairs, and desks in a sophisticated palette.
Sign up and receive 10% off your first order.