F4 represents an evolution in user-responsive seating, a graceful, lightweight appearance, and timeless styling. Through thoughtful material selection and component design, F4 was created to comfortably and effortlessly move with its user and support a broad range of seated gestures without requiring manual adjustments.
F4 provides a unique torsion-spring mechanism that is totally concealed within its frame. The geometry of the chair, in combination with the springs, provides comfortable support for a broad range of users without adjustment.
- Fabric Information:
- Gamut by Designtex
- Type: Upholstery, Panel Fabrics
- Content: 100% Polyester (Postconsumer Recycled)
- Flammability: ASTM E 84 Unadhered Class A, CA TB 117-2013, NFPA 260, UL Listed
- Abrasion: 100,000 Wyzenbeek double rubs (CD)
- Maintenance: Water-based/Solvent (WS)
- Mesh Back Knit Seat
- Frames are available in powder coat finish
- Greenguard IAQ Certified
- Level 1 Certified
- Recycled content aluminum base, frame, and arms
- VOC-free powder coat finish
- Water-based adhesives
- Please note: This item is made-to-order and therefore cannot be returned.
D: 24″ x W: 24″ x H: 36-41″
Click to Downloads
In 1956, the Golden family launched Stylex to address the opportunities they perceived for more refined seating. Their idea was not simply to be a better seating manufacturer, but also to understand better how seating is used and how it complements its surrounding environment. Today, the company is owned and run by Bruce and John Golden. While much has changed over more than 50 years, the foundation and vision on which the company was built remains. Our goal is to apply our experience together with an enterprising, inventive spirit. Browse our collection exclusively specified for Pine & South consisting of office chairs and coffee and side tables in a variety of color and finish choices, perfect for both home office and commercial office.
Sign up and receive 10% off your first order.